lunedì 27 giugno 2016

METROCOSM. MAPPE ANIMATE

http://metrocosm.com/history-of-cities/

Metrocosm is a collection of projects that analyze life through statistics and data.



I’m Max Galka, a guy who is fascinated by data.
My latest project, FOIA Mapper, aims to open up “hidden” government databases using the Freedom of Information Act. I also cofounded a real estate data business called Revaluate.
Prior to that, I have at different points in my career used data to model natural disasters, mortgage prepayments, and human life expectancy.
I also enjoy working on data-related projects outside of work. My fantasy football models rarely work out very well, but the Texas Hold-em program I built in college is one of the things I am most proud of.
I am also a very happily-married husband, an aspiring vegetarian, a feminist, an information privacy paranoid, a Huffington Post contributor, and a proud New Yorker.
If you have any questions or comments about the site or just want to say hello, please drop me a line or connect with me on on Twitter: @galka_max.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento